PVMA + Animal Care PA Young Leadership Scholarship
An integral part of Animal Care PA's mission is to promote the advancement of veterinarians, certified veterinary technicians, and all members of the veterinary team by providing financial assistance to students in their educational years in hopes to lighten their debt load. The recipient of this scholarship will receive funds to use for tuition at an AVMA-accredited veterinary school demonstrating leadership.
- This scholarship will be awarded to current 2nd, 3rd, or 4th-year veterinary students originating (past or current residency) from Pennsylvania and demonstrating leadership.
- Nominees must be attending a school of veterinary medicine accredited by American Veterinary Medical Association Council on Education.
- The recipient(s) will be selected by the Animal Care PA's Scholarship Committee and recommendations made to the Board of Trustees of Animal Care PA.
- The scholarship will be distributed in 1 installment in the Spring of the current year.
- The scholarship will be made payable to the recipient’s veterinary school and will be restricted to educational expenses.
- The scholarship funds will be provided on an equal opportunity basis.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The deadline for all scholarship applications is January 31 of the current year. Any applications received after that date will be considered for the following calendar year.